Created in response to COVID-19, but applicable to all emergencies, this webinar offers key information and practical guidance on moving through crisis to a 'new normal' and navigating the steps in between.
Join this session to build your knowledge on a range of key topics, including:
• Implementing a recovery structure
• Building a community narrative
• Messaging and communications
• Incorporating lessons learnt
• Understanding and supporting community mental health and wellbeing
Who is this for?
- Interested community members
- Community Emergency Volunteers
- Town and Parish Councils
- Community organisations and other relevant agencies
This free training webinar is one of the sessions being delivered at the Somerset Prepared Online Event. If you are based in Somerset and would like to book your free place, you can do so here via Eventbrite.
For more information on the Somerset Prepared partnership, see http://www.somersetprepared.org.uk/
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.