Created in response to COVID-19, but applicable to all emergencies, this timely webinar from Communities Prepared offers key information and practical guidance on moving through crisis to a 'new normal' and navigating the steps in between. Co-delivered with Northumberland CVA, this webinar explores the roles of Northumberland's community volunteers, Town and Parish Councils and voluntary organisations in the rebuilding process, with tips on fostering collaborative working.
Join this session to build your knowledge on a range of key topics, including:
• Implementing a recovery structure
• Building a community narrative
• Messaging and communications
• Incorporating lessons learnt
• Understanding and supporting community mental health and wellbeing
Who is this for?
This webinar is aimed at community volunteers and community activists across Northumberland, including:
• Flood Warden and Community Emergency Volunteer groups
• Mutual Aid and Isolation Support groups and anyone involved in the COVID-19 response efforts
• Committee members, trustees and volunteers from village halls, community centres and community venues
It is also open to:
• Councillors, Clerks, staff from Town and Parish Councils